Forum New User Registration
Welcome to the National Stalking Helpline Forums. You must register to view or post on the forums. Please read our terms and conditions before registering. *Please click the link at the bottom of the page to register – the form below is for statistical purposes only and will not give you membership on the forums.*
The forums contain two separate boards: one for police and one for those affected by stalking and harassment. Users wishing to sign up to the police boards must register using a police email address.
You must be at least 16 years old to use these forums.
- For your own protection, we advise you create a separate email address to register that doesn’t contain your name, any identifiable information and is not linked to any other internet accounts you hold.
- Please choose a unique screen name that does not contain any identifiable information. Flirtatious or inappropriate screen names are not allowed.
- Do not share your screen name or login details with anyone else.
- Turn off the auto-complete function on your browser if this is currently enabled and do not allow your browser to save your registration password.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email. To use the forums, you must click the link inside the email to confirm your registration.
In order to register, we ask that you provide us with some data about your age, gender, ethnic background, police force area and your stalking experiences. This will help us learn more about stalking and enable us to improve this service. The data is optional and will not affect your right to use the forums. None of the data you provide will be able to be traced back to you as an individual. It will be used for statistical purposes only and will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please note that filling out the form below will not register you on the forums. To use the forums, you must click here or on the link at the bottom of the page and fill out the registration form on the next page.
Please click here to proceed.
Please note that the National Stalking Helpline Forums are pre-moderated. We try and approve new users and posts as quickly as possible but there might be a delay between making a post and it appearing on the website.