Who Can Contact The National Stalking Helpline?
- Are you or someone you know being made to feel harassed or intimidated by the behaviour of another person?
- Are you unsure what can be done about this person’s behaviour?
- Do you feel that you, your friend or family member are at risk of emotional or physical harm?
How Can The National Stalking Helpline Help You?
We aim to help you by giving you information and guidance on:
- The law in relation to stalking and harassment in the United Kingdom
- Reporting stalking or harassment
- Effective gathering of evidence
- Ensuring your personal safety and that of your friends and family
- Practical steps to reduce the risk
When Can I Contact The National Stalking Helpline?
- We are open to take calls Monday to Friday 9:30am – 4pm (except Wednesdays were we open at 1pm.
- Our phone number is 0808 802 0300
- You can also email us on email@example.com